Small cars equal the biggest deals
Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 9:56:07 AM
Looking for an affordable car that is also well made, reliable, and fun to drive? Look no further than a small car from one of these automotive companies. Light vehicles make up the core of great cars under $18,000, and if you are interested financing for a new car, these choices might be the way to go.
According to a Kelley Blue Book report, some of the best cars also offer some of the best deals:
- Hyundai Veloster - with a starting price of $17,600, this car is a small, three door sedan with a 138 horsepower engine.
- Ford Focus - an MSRP of $16,200 has made the Focus one of the better deals on the list, and it can get 38 mpg on the highway.
- Kia Soul - one of the more technically savvy vehicles, the Soul starts at only $14,400.
- Honda Fit - with a suggested starting price of $15,425, the Fit offers numerous customization options and great gas mileage.
- Dodge Dart - at $15,995, the Dart has some of the best safety features of its class.
During the course of 2013, light vehicles have projected an annual sales rate of 1.2 million units, peaking near 1.5 million vehicles in the month of March, according to a U.S. Light Vehicle Sales Summary. When financing for a new vehicle, consider these affordable options.